Sunday, August 30, 2009

not just yet.


My sweetie is finally back from the longest period of burying himself in work, lessons, exams, endless days and nights of hardcore mugging. I could not be any happier.


But life looooves to play games, especially with us.
The hostel's network blocked our webcams - the only sources of update we were desperately looking forward to. I was dying to feel that chill again, that kinda thrill pumped in my veins whenever I saw his smiles, his silly face, his cutest frown...
My computer crashed. And Khoai's comp refused to accept the jacks of my headset, so I couldn't call him. I couldn't even hear his voice.
As usual, his internet were shut off at midnight. I was left alone in the dark again. Somehow I still couldn't find a way out just yet.


4 months left of my craving suddenly seems so much further, than it already is.


All I want to do now is screaming out so loud that there's nothing I want more than seeing him right in front of my eyes, even for just a while, that I am dying to have him in my arms, that I don't care about anything else, please just come back to me.
But I know, he's gonna book a flight right away and come back to me, once I blurp out those words.


But as I said, Life looooooves pulling tricks on us. And at this moment, we can't handle them just yet.


God, I hate this feeling.
If only I could stop missing him for just a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment