Monday, August 10, 2009

The Break-Up.

Ok so basically, my friend just broke up with this girl. Well, there's nothing to say, really, except the fact that everything turned into this huge mess, and the boy, who is one of my closest friends, is so dumb that he couldn't do anything about it. None of my business anyway.

Everyone was affected and became a part of that messy breakup.

Well, not until this very moment, after I just figured out I was removed from her friend list on facebook, have I realized I was the big source of all those troubles.
So, she gave me a reason to stop trying to be friends with her. Which is fine.
Girls tend not to like me anyway =)

The hardest thing is.
She is the best friend of my closest girlfriend.
Yeah, now I'm torn. Would it be better if I fake to stay nice or just keep being me and pour everything straight out?

Bottom line is.
We're 19.
Grow up!
Be cool and make life easier for everyone, please!

4 comments:

  1. the truth is, you're not a big part of those troubles. i think she just doesnt like you, that's all.

    i totally disagree with her act, but there's nothing we can do about it.i dont think being nice is a good idea. let's say just don't be too harsh, ok?

    whatever, i still stuck up between u guys =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so immature.
    i really feel sorry for her that's all.
    what a sad little life she's leading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch i read the title and i was like oh shit rep broke up with dg???
    this seems to happen to you all the time. girls hating you over another guy. guess some people just can't grow up lol.
    what happened in the posts after this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing.
    we are stuck. And everyone refused to move on!
    oh god, if i ever break up with Dg, you will see more than just this short an entry dear =)

    ReplyDelete