Friday, August 14, 2009

Life, or whatever.

Isn't this photo too cute?

Anyway, my life is pretty much in a rut right now. I have no money to spend. Hence, nowhere to go. I have nothing to do and everyone I care about is busy with their own lives. Ok, let's list out the things I have to do, to sweep away this boredom of mine.

+ Straighten my hair. Done! Now it looks all flat and lifeless. But aside from that, it looks really incredible looooong and shiny. Dg said he loved it better when I had straight hair so well, even if I am not that big fan of this hairstyle, it's still worth the effort =)

+ Sign up for a French class. Mom is a pro in delaying stuff. I may have to push it down my schedule for another 3 months if she still forgets about this =(

+ Try my best to motivate my baby. He's having prelims next week and I can do nothing but sitting here, praying for the best and sending my stupid words to him day by day =( LTD sucks hard! =( I feel so useless... But whatever happens, my baby's gonna ROCK I can feel it already :*

+ Prepare myself mentally cos my buddy is leaving in less than a week's time. NOOOOOOOOO!!! Ok i won't cry this time but it's gonna be hard. I feel so alone already =(
It just hit me real hard this morning cos we stayed up so late last night talking about relationships, friends, life, and the stupidest little things just like old times. I really missed it. That was when I realized nothing had changed. And we are still so close that nothing can come through. NOTHING =)

Anyway, enough with this stupid talk. Don't know who even cares to read these silly words of mine anyway.

Good night people!
I'm going to sleep cos H1's gonna hang out tmr yeahhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment