Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What if tomorrow comes?

I've been missing him non-stop these days. Even when we spend more than half of our time a day being together.

I've already buried myself in my own hole of happiness and stopped thinking about tomorrow, about the day that I'm gonna have to leave it.

I've already loved making pancakes with his hands wrapped around my waist from the back.
I've already loved hearing his compliments even though I know so damn well they were not so very true.

I've already loved feeling his icy lips on my warm cheeks, his frozen hands searching for mine to wake me up every morning after riding his bike across the city to see me, at 7a.m

I've already loved resting my head on his firm and broad shoulders every time we leave the house, and sniffing his hair from the back. He smells the best.

I've already loved the way I can't stop smiling like an idiot and telling myself everyday that "I have the best boifriend on this planet"

I've already loved seeing him playing with Kat and laughing like the happiest kid on Earth.

I've already loved his eyes, his smiles, his frown.
I've already loved his voice, his scent, his breath.
I've already loved his warmth, his kisses, his touch.
I've already loved him.
Everything about him.

I've already loved the "me" whenever he's around.



All so much.
So so so much.



And I just hate it when tomorrow comes.
When he's gonna leave again...

1 comment:

  1. I've also loved the "you" when I am around =)

    Just forget about it and enjoy what we are having here and now ;) You're gonna miss it =)

    And so do I.

    ReplyDelete