Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a note,

Well, so im officially having a cold. I hate having a running nose and sneezing all day long huhu. And feeling sleepy and hungry all day too, even thou it's not relevant to this annual disease of mine.

Anyway, I'm feeling happy. Cos mom loves me. She just bought me the most colorful pair of Converse in the whole store and the most colorful jacket of the whole boutique too. She said being colorful fits me. Hehe.

And duh! I've been in love with colors that pop all along. Yes, fine, black is mysterious, beige is classy and all, but I've chosen to stick with RED! The color itself is full of energy and personalities already!

So I'm having my finger nails painted in Sparkly White. And my toes' nails in Cherry Red. Im gonna keep it there for a while I think. I love those 2 colors both! I've bought the ice blue nail polish too but my skin is way too dark that such a pretty color looks hideous and ridiculous being on my fingers. I'm torn! =(

This winter is pretty much eventful. 2 couples of bestfriends moved forward along their relationships' paths. I'm so happy just knowing that!!! Feeling like a kid who was just given a cotton candy in a theme park!!!

Seeing my baby tomorrow (Finally!!!). He's so packed with works these days and I have such a tight school schedule to follow that we could hardly find time to be with each other for the past several days. I miss him so much...

Just can't wait to see him =)
Thinking of his smile alone gives me chills. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment