Thursday, January 14, 2010

My baby knows me best.

He's been showering me with his love for the past few days. It sure does feel good to have him around. I'm loving this.

Every night before I sink into my sleep, I always had to put his card next to my pillow so the fragance he sprayed on it would make me miss him less.
But it only made me dream about him every night instead, and in the morning, the craving just simply got worse.

He rode me around the city to eat all sorts of food I was craving for even though it's freezing out, and the traffic jams were just insane.
I felt like such a mean kid, for just a tiny second cos his funny face kept driving those thoughts of mine away... So cute =)

He bought me flowers. Exactly the kind of surprise I loved. And he topped it off with a peck on my cheek. Exactly the sweet kind i dreamt of.
He always knows it best.
And there's no one else in this world who is better at surprises than my baby. That's for sure.

And he didn't mind an one-hour-phonecall to soothe his sulking girlfriend at all, not knowing that she's in a serious PMSing zone when he still has more than a thousand things that need to be done.
Such a waste for not pursuing the psychologist' path baby =(
Your voice alone can wipe all those messy thoughts of a mind away in just a blink of an eye already.
Even when you're whispering.

I don't know how to say it but,
why can't I ever get enough of you?
=(

1 comment: