Friday, July 31, 2009

I did it.


So I made it.

After two whole years trying non-stop, I've never let myself stop for any moment and enjoy any kind of victory I had, til today.
Cos I couldn't stand that sympathetic look from anyone, referring to me as some kind of loser! (even the truth is, I really was a HUGE one)
It was a failure, an unacceptable one.
It was the biggest stain.

Til today. The day I made it. I got into the university I wanted. The day I win back the pride that was lost 2 years ago, for me, for my parents, for my beloved ones.
I did it.
23 points.
Not high. I could have done better. But that's enough to promise a secured seat in that place that I've dreamed of for such a long time. That's the only ticket I have to win, once and for all, to pull back all those long lost dreams of mine.
Finally I can breathe out, smile proudly. Yes. I did it.
I did it.

I know better than anyone else, this is not everything. I will have to face more and more difficulties once I get past this phase. But oh well, spare me a minute, give me a break, I'm proud of myself, let me be just once, be proud of all what I've done!
Cos I did it.

Diep did it.
=)

2 comments: