Saturday, July 18, 2009

A few notes when the day ends.


Listening to Pitter-Pat of Erin McCarley. Love her voice. The song is so haunting but beautiful.

CA's party was totally refreshing. It somehow felt different from the first version since her circle of friends has greatly extended. But the core factors are still there. Like Sue, us (luckily), Kanie, and a bunch of other coolest people on earth.

We all had a great time even though it wasn't as wild as last year's version. But we had more time to hang out and chit chat. Accompanied by Ngu, Ku and Qg, I couldn't ask for more, could I?

Sue is still so damn cool and lovely. I swear you would never ever find anyone else that can come close to her on this planet. Seriously.
Oh, let me take that back. There's still CA. So that makes 2 of them. Perfect match.
Yeah, you'll never find any one cooler than one of them. Seriously =)

Looooooooved Chichi's Doraemon t-shirt. Yeah, cool people are still incredibly cool no matter what they wear.
Mad's performance is so cute, especially with the touch of that Hawaiian guitar.
Ziep looked so hot that I couldn't recognize her at all til the point she literally bumped into me and said 'Hi'. So embarassing! =(

People had fun chilling out.

And I got soooooo jealous of Ducky n Sylvain's PDA.
That's the point when all of my enthusiasm went down the drain and I just suddenly felt so damn empty, cos Dg wasn't there.
I missed him so much.


And now this song just makes things worse.


Have you ever missed someone so much that it hurts?

No comments:

Post a Comment