Friday, November 20, 2009

Winter without snow. My early weekend.


So winter comes surprisingly early this year.
Suddenly people were buried under 3 - 4 layers of clothes after just a night. The wind was really full of surprises.


This winter, I'm gonna invest my salary in cute dresses. Since I never had the confidence to put on all those dresses that end above the knees, this winter would be perfect to be "sexy" all I want! (with a pair of tights of course). After all I'm still a girl :">


And btw, girls are really prettier in winter. I was trying to deny it when Ngu stated the fact back when he was still here last summer holiday. Fairer skin, pink cheeks, red lips. Everyone suddenly looks so incredibly adorable and pretty in this kinda weather! Seriously!


I had an early weekend this week, less work somehow, but still as many deadlines as always. Last night when I was on the phone with my baby, I told him my life had never been this hectic. But the truth is, now is the time when I complain the least since forever. In this crazy cycle of non-stop works and deadlines, I actually feel contented and less useless.


I really miss blogging, which was once my daily habit. Now I just simply don't have time...
I miss Y!360 too, where everything was possible, and everyone's life was only one click away... (back when stalking was so much easier too :)) )


The last month always seems the longest. 3 weeks left. Ha, I can't wait. Our little trip is still in progress of planning. Aren't you eager too, honey?


Tonight I'm gonna see all those amazing and familiar faces I was so lucky to know again, after such a long time since I lost my habit of drinking Lemon Iced Tea as Chichi and Ngu left. CA said we should make this gathering our habit, just like what Chandler, Mon, Rach, Ross, Pheebs and Joey did in FRIENDS. Our Chillout will be just like their Central Perk. Isn't it cool?


This kinda weather drives me insane with all sorts of craving. Of being hugged, of eating something hot and sweet, of feeling pretty. Of curling in bed under such a comfy blanket.
Well that's something I could do! =)


And "Hero" of Regina Spektor has been stucked in my head for the longest time ever!
But it does go really well with this winter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment