Saturday, December 19, 2009

Two happy souls, on a date.


So there, we had a perfect date yesterday.
Finally, after a whole week of fooling around, cuddling and staying in for some oldies, we finally had a date! A date! (Doesn't it sound exciting already!!!)


It was more than perfect in this kinda weather.
Fyi, I don't mind the the coldness at all, in fact, I LOVE IT, especially when he is around.
My hands, in the funny polka-dot red gloves, were happy at where they should be - wrapping around him. My face too was happily buried on his shoulders. He smelled great (just as always!)
We missed 2012 not once but so many times, then successfully watched it. And as usual, he always find his way magically to distract me.
Had a drink at the end of the night with my friends.
An early dinner.
A goodnight kiss.
Same old stories that I never got tired of listening to over and over again.
Soft pecks on the cheek.
And LOTS of silly stories.


So, this is how it feels like.
To be in love with not only him, but also his voice, his touch, his scent, his look, his everything...


It was lovely.
Just like him.


Anyway that's the end of it. We won't be seeing each other any time soon cos he has too many things to do and so do I.
Distraction is a bad thing. And my baby needs to focus! =)



I'm gonna be busy rushing all over town and will forget about this blog for a while (sorry!).
So, wish you guys a Very Merry Christmas!
Keep me posted! :*

3 comments: