Monday, December 7, 2009

Stress.

I asked him for the third time to stop mentioning about work, cos 24 hours was more than enough for me already.
He kept asking.
I told him to stop, or we just better off stop talking.
The we got into this fuzzy ball of madness. Not really. But sort of.
Why did I use that tone? I had no idea. May be I just wanted others to take my words more seriously. Yes, i meant what I said.



I don't wanna blame my period for this.
Cos I meant what I said.
Some respect would be great.

Well, it's time to shed off the covers.
I'm not sweet and gentle.



He told me we better stop talking til I'm not stressed anymore.



I wonder,
Well, isn't it supposed to work the other way round?
Aren't we supposed to talk to throw all those stressful issues away rather than waiting for them to go away first, then talk?



Again, I have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. Then you tell me, not publicize it on your blog, get it?

    ReplyDelete