Monday, October 5, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife.


Is definitely one of the best movies I've ever ever seen.
I've been in love with Rachel McAdams for the longest time and today, I couldn't help but falling for her all over again. She really shone and I swear there could never ever be anyone else who would play that part better than her.
The film was impeccable, to me personally.
I love everything about it. The music. The scenery. The characters. Everything.
My words will never be beautiful enough to tell you about it.


It got my eyes watery all the way even though i was trying my best to hold it in since i was sitting right beside Kuz and Qg.
But when the movie was over, it left me with a smile.


So please, go watch The Time Traveler's Wife if you haven't.
Definitely a wonderful movie.

Especially,
For those who believe in Love and are not afraid of waiting.
<3


And I miss you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment