Saturday, October 3, 2009

cos I have a life.

well, i've been composing and deleting, composing and deleting over and over again, after trying to write something to make you feel really bad for that thing you said. But in the end, I could not bring myself to publish it.
I'm glad.
Suddenly I realized making others feel bad is not one of my favorite thing to do. I can't even do it. That's where we lost each other =)
I just kinda regretted respecting you all that time. I thought you were better than that.

And it's just kinda funny somehow, when he told me let's wait a while to see how your life's gonna turn out to be, i kinda thought, oh well, we don't need to, cos rite at this very moment, it already is hell for me. It is.


Suddenly I realized how happy I am right now.
I love how I chose to walk this path.
And just like i told a friend of mine the other day, a good movie never needs all those awards to prove it's good. People simply know it is. And if you don't, I kinda don't care! =)


Think whatever you want to.
Just leave me out of it.
Thanks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment