Saturday, September 12, 2009

Downs.


So there, we fought.
He screamt at me using words in Capital Letters all the way. I just sat there staring at the computer screen.
Well so everything was my fault, I don't wanna argue about that. 20 years of living this life, words have never been my forte. What can I do? Too late to learn. So wouldn't it be the best to talk less? Say less? Joke less?
I thought I had done all of those already.
I dont know why, even though I knew the mistakes were mine, but his words were unbelievably hurtful in a way, that I felt my hands trembling just reading them slowly on the computer screen. That's a first.


Anyway I don't wanna think about this anymore.


It was such a feeling though. Not disappointment. Not anger.
Something that I just couldn't really find a word to describe.


I thought I couldn't even go to bed but some Coldplay melody and the strawberry milkshakes addict finally did the trick and sent me to my bed. =)


Anyway, all hard feelings aside, I just found this amazing Love quote. Yeah, maybe it's time to wake up from that pink little world of mine but who knows, right after this sinks in, everything might as well fall right back into its place...


"Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud. Love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable. Love does not keep a record of wrongs, love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and it's faith, hope and patience, never fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment