Saturday, May 30, 2009

Too much for a beautiful Saturday.

Kit. Once upon a time.

What I did today.

- nearly fainted as i saw Ngu STANDING there in front of my door IN THE FLESH. Same old trick he played me last time. But instead of tricking me into believing that he would come back, when the truth is he did not. This time, it actually happened, he came back without saying a word beforehand.

The truth is, til now, i still don't know what happened. I had no idea. How did that happen again? Was that really him????????

- Was laughed at by Bi cos he outwitted me. Yeah, how humiliating is that?

- Tried desperately to wrap up the revisions for the exams. Still going nowhere. Well, gotta mug my ass off now or else i'll face the greatest humiliation of my life! Failing the graduating exams /:)

No comments:

Post a Comment