Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Delivery Mission



What I did today
  • Wore our class' red tee to school. Struggled to get back home in the storm. The rain kept slapping right at my face. Couldn't see the road, and the thunderstorm sounded so damn near. But managed to get home at last after being soaked inside out.
  • My eyes turned red, as the result
  • Kat was so cute. He was so scared of the chicken mom kept in the toilet that his ears were folded backwards every time i tried to push him near it.
  • Invitations were printed and delivered. Felt rather productive with the whole evening spent with Kuz riding around Hanoi. The streets smelled so awesome =)
  • Treated my self one huge scoop of green tea ice-cream, ended up wanting moreeeee
  • Walked around at the end of the day cos the weather was nice, with my empty stomach. How much I miss that night, while I was standing there at the crossroads trying to push myself back to the stupid reality that everything, after all, was just a joke that my bestfriends were trying to fool me, then you appeared, in the middle of nowhere, held my hand and walked me back to my door, set my head at rest. We didn't talk that much but you made me feel so much better. I really miss it you know. I miss that feelings I feel whenever i'm beside you, so calm and peaceful yet my heart could never manage to beat at its common pace. But tonight you weren't there. It didn't feel the same anymore. You have no idea how much I'm missing you ... People always say long distance relationship is hard, but they have no idea how hard it can get =( But oh well, that's the price i gotta pay for all the greatest things we get whenever we're together right honey? =)
  • Better get st to eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment