Monday, May 25, 2009

Facts


One
HIGH SCHOOL IS SOOOOO OVERRRRR!!!
I'm too busy feeling excited about this to even care about exams are coming. God, finally the day i could happily erase my past and walk away is hereeeeeee

Two
Boys will always be boys.
They let girls down.
Girls will always be girls.
They fall into the deepest ruts, manage to find their ways out, and forgive boys.

Three
Stupid weather is so effing annoyingggggggggg
it's like boiling point everywhere. Anyone coming home this June, don't bother ask me out cuz I'm going nowhere in this kinda weather!! :))

Four
FRIEND.
This six-letter-word is always a miracle, in every kind of weather =)
I hope i could be a good one, to pull my little dearest lil girl out of her rut soon enough. Well, as I said, boys will always be boys, girls will always be girls, summer is always hot, life is life, and friends are always there!!! (yeah this stupid weather did mess up my mind, forgive me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment