Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time to move!

So i heard 360 is going to be dead in a short time. Too many memories were left there, and it gave me the hardest time to decide whether I should start it all over again somewhere else, say, here or just stop blogging. But time didn't give me that much of a choice, it just kept rushing and rushing, so fast to scare the hell out of me, about how it might take away all those important moments of my life, if I stood still and didn't try to pull them back.
And I don't like that, at all.

So, here, here is my new home, for all those wonderful things that will remind me, and everybody else, a simplest fact: "Life Is Beautiful".


Well, a fresh start.
Supposed to be a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. ur new home, it's really nice ss ;)
    and blogspot is totally a right choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, get a tagboard. and link me : D geekontherun.vox.com
    Bin

    ReplyDelete