Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mom is home. Diepvu is On. The Weather is Awesome.



So the weather finally picked up today. It has a little touch of autumn.Which is lovely.

Mom came home.
Actually this is only temporary but hearing her voice so near calms me down a lot. She looked so much better than the last time I saw her sitting on that same spot under this roof. I almost forgot how much I love hearing her voice calling Kat's name and pretending to sulk coz Kat didn't sit on her laps. Tomorrow morning she will have to return to the scary hospital again, but just the thought of being able to see her back tmr's afternoon, cheers me up a whole lot. There's nothing I want more at the moment than seeing her smiles again. Get well soon, Mom! (Of course you will)


Diepvu is On!
So after a hugggggge bunch of efforts, our baby was born. if you don't know what I'm talking about, please please pleaseeeee visit our baby at diepvu.hoahoctro.vn. And even if you already did, do visit more! We'll need as much support as we can! One thing for sure is, we'll keep updating all the hottest news! Well, can't tell you enough how excited we have been, waiting for this day to come :D Of course the flaws are still all over the place, but still, shouldn't we be proud of this very first baby of ours? ;) You tell me!



Studying.
Sucks. As always.


Love.
Lately I've been feeling all those kinds of feelings I had back when we started our relationship. Everything felt so fresh and new, and somehow exciting. I have no idea why. Of course, there's a price to pay. We can't help but going maaaaaad of missing each other every single second of a day :-< We can spend hours listening to each other's silliest stories and laughing at the lamest jokes after such a draggy and exhausting day. Have I ever been this lucky in my life? Seriously, I have no idea, even the slightest one, about the reason why i've become this way. Anyway, since I don't know what's happening, can you tell me, honey? What have you done to me? =(


Anyway, enough bragging.
Back to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment